Make your voice heard by being an educated voter.
- Find your elected officials
- Attend candidate forums hosted by the League. See Events closer to election day.
- Access the Cook County Clerk’s Office for information about:
- who is on the ballot
- important election dates
- where to register
- early 2018 and absentee voting
- Go to BallotReady.com for information on candidates.
- Get judges’ evaluations from Illinois Bar Association (Public>judicial evaluations) and the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois (Member resources>judicial evaluations)
- Register online
Interested in becoming more involved in voting rights?
The League works to protect citizens’ voter rights, to expand the number of registered voters, to ensure that voters are engaged in elections, and to support get out the vote efforts.
Locally, the League of Women Voters of Glenview/Glencoe:
- Supports legislation that protects voter rights (and opposes efforts to impede voting).
- Undertakes extensive voter registration efforts.
- Educates the communities we serve about upcoming elections and candidates.
Contact us at email@example.com